Closed roads and a fast loop will make for an exciting ride.
- Athletes must keep their helmets on and properly fastened whenever riding their bike and throughout the bike segment of the race.
- Athletes must exit the bike course at the dismount line, and if they elect to withdraw from the race during the bike, must check-in at the dismount line to notify appropriate event crew.
- Despite the closed course, athletes must be mindful of unexpected vehicular or pedestrian traffic.
- As the bike loop is clockwise and uses the left side of the road, riders will need to move to the side of the road and stop, if emergency vehicles enter the course.
- 8–9, 10–11, 12–13, 14–15, and 16–19 age groups — Beginning with an uphill climb from transition, athletes will ride clockwise on County Rd 29 in front of Lakefield College School, looping through the main street of the campus on each lap, before returning downhill to transition.
- 4–5 and 6–7 age groups — Heading South out of transition, athletes will ride counter-clockwise around a cul-de-sac by the Uplands residence and return to transition.
All details of the bike are subject to change, including courses and distances, as dictated by the conditions, rules, and race officials.